Example solution 02
Improvement of processing efficiency
- Cutting loss that occurs during processing needs to be reduced.
- When many lengths need to be cut, the raw pipe to be cut must match the lengths.
- Okajima Pipe’s answer
- 〈 Applied technology 〉
- Pipe In Coil(PIC：Pipe In Coil)
- Because “hold loss” occurs during normal cutting processes, the material was changed to Pipe In Coil (PIC)
- Operability and yield were improved by increasing the winding length of the PIC (increasing the size of the PIC).